- Driving the business through Various Channel by maintaining steady relationship and meet the sales targets on monthly basis.
- Monitoring daily logins and disbursals and reporting to management.
- Driving the business of third party products through Various Channel.
- Execution of Sales promotion activities at all locations
- Ensuring of login of complete files as per checklist.
- Regular monitoring of the SUD (Sanction undisbursed) data and converting the same into disbursement.
- Taking the ownership of early delinquencies and working closely with the collection team to resolve the issues if any.
- Taking active participation with Ops team for resolving of PDD. (Post disbursal document).
- Regular training of Chanel Partner and promoting scheme to increase the business
- Ensuring the timely pay-out of the channel partner
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Branch Manager/Regional Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Understanding the Home loan / Home Equity
- Business/Market Knowledge
- Knowledge on Financial ratios.
- Knowledge about policies and processes of Home loan
- Good communication and networking skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize conflicting and changing priorities
- Ability to liase & follow-up with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Good written & verbal communication skills
Recruiter Name:Aakanksha Gupta
Contact Company:Skill Ventory