- Driving the business through team of DST and meet the sales targets on monthly basis.
- Build relationship with builders and connectors and drive Customer satisfaction resulting into business
- Increase the number builder relations, connectors to create pipeline for future sbusiness. Improving the builder relationship to take it to the next level
- Consistent effort to improve the builder relationship and thereby increasing the APFs.
- Monitoring daily logins and disbursals of the DST and reporting to management.
- Driving the business of third party products through the DST Team.
- Execution of Sales promotion activities at all locations
- Mentoring the team with a reduced attrition rates
- Increase the number of DST in the team and have team of 8 DST at any given point of time
- Daily morning meetings with team to plan the day
- Ensuring of login of complete files as per checklist.
- Regular monitoring of the SUD (Sanction undisbursed) data and converting the same into disbursement.
- Taking the ownership of early delinquencies and working close with the collection team to resolve the issue if any.
- Taking active participation with Ops team for resolving of PDD. (Post disbursal document).
- Regular training of DSTs on product and process.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Branch Manager/Regional Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Understanding the Home loan / Home Equity
- Business/Market Knowledge
- Knowledge on Financial ratios.
- Knowledge about policies and processes of Home loan
- Good communication and networking skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize conflicting and changing priorities
- Ability to liase & follow-up with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Good written & verbal communication skills
Contact Company:Skill Ventory