2. Increase Market share in the assigned territory & meet Sales Volumes of his territory as per budget and plan.
3. Financial discipline and control i.e. timely collection for his territory.
4. Expand and nurture primary and secondary sales distribution network also Keeping channel partners motivated & committed towards achieving company goals.
5. Monitoring competition activity in his territory, passing on critical information to SPM dept.
6. Managing channel partners business health & promote Loyalty program through retailers and mechanics.
7. Build Brand Equity in his territory through Activities, sales Promotions, Advertising etc.
8. Encourage and promote healthy trade practices in assigned territory.
9. Support New Product Development by Market Intelligence, Surveys, providing market brief and periodic customer feedback.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Area Sales Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required